Patients in priority groups 1 to 6, as set out by the NHS, should have already received an invitation to be vaccinated. If you have not, please contact the surgery.
- Priority group 1 INVITED Residential care home patient and staff working in care homes
- Priority group 2 INVITED All those 80 years and over and frontline health and social care workers
- Priority group 3 INVITED All those 75 years of age to 79 years of age
- Priority group 4 INVITED All those 70 years of age to 74 years of age +Clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including those under 16 years of age)
- Priority group 5 INVITED All those 65 years of age to 69 years of age (Patients in this age group were initially invited by NHS England to a local vaccination mass site)
- Priority group 6 INVITED All those 16 years of age to 64 years of age with underlying health conditions.
- Priority group 7 INVITED All those 60 years of age to 64 years of age
- Priority group 8 INVITED All those 55 years of age to 59 years of age
- Priority group 9 INVITED All those 50 years of age to 54 years of age
- Priority group 10 rest of the population (over 40+)
If you are eligible for a Covid vaccine you will receive a text message to call Maple Access Surgery on 07783 022376 to book an appointment or follow the link provided on the text message.
If you are in any of the cohorts listed above which state invited and you have not received an invite from us, please contact us. This may be because we do not have a telephone number for you. If you have booked elsewhere, please let us know.